Interested in Getting Involved?
- An annual membership to provide opportunities for high-performing students to become involved with KEF in a non-binding advisory role.
- To identify and cultivate future leaders of KEF, Koniag, Inc., and associated businesses.
- To foster student engagement with KEF programs and provide a way to continue engagement beyond the culmination of a student’s program of study.
- To increase affiliation with KEF, forming a basis for development work.
- Other tasks as assigned by the KEF board of directors.
- Members must be in good standing.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- Five to six (5-6) members having received a KEF Scholarship within the current or preceding year.